Monday, June 4, 2012

My favorite social networking site - Eons.com - is down for "the foreseeable future".


The main purpose of this post is to list sites where Eons folks are gathering and to link to help files that might help in recovering a few items from "cached" pages of Eons posts and blogs. I am a member at most of the sites for the time being, but I am not recommending one site over another one.

On most sites, you won't be able to view the groups that have been created or the member list without joining. I created a new email account to use when I joined the sites and did not use my regular email.

Sites

Social Networking Sites For Boomers: 


Social Networking Sites for All Ages:


The above links are sites where Eons folks have joined. There may be more sites where Eons folks may be located and links will be added as they become known. Personally, I'd suggest having at least two "homes". You never know when a site might go down.

Blogs

Eons Members Blogs:

Help Pages or Info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will need to be approved before they appear. Unhelpful comments will be deleted asap. Hope this helps Eons members reconnect..:^)